Dos Ruedas Una Huella - Bike Rosario
Ranked #5 of 15 Tours in Rosario
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way of seeing the delta is on a Kayak excursion, which also includes a bicycle tour of the city with the multilingual staff at Bike Rosario. We also offer bikes, helmets, and locks for rent. We offer maps of all our tours if you want to do them yourselves. Reservations are required for the tours.
Reviewed March 25, 2012

superb view! 360 view from the river up to the orizon of the city!!!

1  Thank Pedro F

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Sebastian took my friend and I on a 3hr bike tour around the beautiful city of Rosario. Seeing the city by bicycle was the best decision because the coast is quite long and would take a lot of energy and time to see on foot. The cycling is easy and the commentary very enlightening. The morning with Sebastian was very relaxed and enjoyable, I would recommend to anyone visiting Rosario.

NB: Sebastian responded to all my emails SO quickly, this was one of the easiest bookings I've ever had to complete!

4  Thank mulloway
Reviewed November 2, 2009

The tour with Sebastián was absolutely fantastic - first we took a bike tour through Rosario and up the coast stopping at the important sites where Sebastián was very knowledgeable and able to explain the history and culture surrounding the city. We then took a Kayak out to one of the islands on the Paraná River which was a brilliant experience and allows you to look back at the city in a completely different light as well as view the abundant wildlife on the islands. I would thoroughly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to see the sites of Rosario, especially if you don't have much time to wander around yourself.

3  Thank andyburton
Reviewed September 29, 2009

This is by far the best way to see the city of Rosario! The tour lets you see all areas of the city and in such a unique way. The city has so much history and culture, and taking a fun and relaxing bike tour with very friendly and very informative tour guides was amazing; the tour guides definitely made the trip one I will always remember. I was there in the city for a week and I definitely think the day of the tour was the best day I spent there. I learned so much and got to see so much that you normally don't get to see...I recommend this to everyone!

4  Thank debepalos
Reviewed September 13, 2009

The Bike Tour was an experience i will never forget. It is a perfect way to see Rosario City. Friendly tour guide provides great detail to the history of the city along the way. Made friends that have made a lasting impact on my life and will never forget. Thanks Sebastian!!

3  Thank mxpx4life2001