“Worst experience of a 3 week trip”

Nino Parrilla y Restaurante
Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in Puerto Iguazu
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
New yo
“Worst experience of a 3 week trip”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

They first forgot my order, then gave me the wrong one. Unfortunately, even that food was awful and it got us both sick. Can't imagine a worse dining experience.

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Awful experience”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant gets one star only because their air conditioning was going strong, and it was a very hot day. The food was bad, the service was worse, and eating it resulted in some serious traveler's sickness.

We were starving after a long day of traveling, and made the unfortunate decision of sitting down at the first open, decent looking place we saw without consulting the interwebs. And what a mistake that was.

I ordered a simple arugala and parmesan salad and an empenada; my boyfriend ordered some chicken dish. My salad came after 40 minutes with no dressing. I nibbled away anyway because I was so hungry. 30 minutes after that (we were getting concerned about his order...) the waitress approached our table to tell us that they had given away his order to another table, and that it would take 20 more minutes to make him another. We told her to cancel the order, but 5 minutes later she came back telling us that actually the food was ready. It was something entirely different from what he had ordered. Some gross, very fried steak dish. I'm pretty sure she just gave us someone else's order.

This experience sucked, and I certainly wouldn't have recommended this place after this, but the worse part came later. We both got REALLY sick. For days after. A bad meal followed by stomach issues...

DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT.