John Fernandes is the affable and knowledgeable host of this lovely, quiet and well-located B&B only a hop, skip and jump from the amazing Iguazu Falls. In addition to spacious, comfortable rooms and a wonderful breakfast, John also hosts a "happy hour" where you can share stories and drinks with other guests, if you wish. John has seen it all and done it all in Iguazu, and he has a solution ready before you even know that there might be a problem. Staying at this place, which indeed has a lush subtropical garden between the rooms and the patio of the main house, made our stay in Iguazu nearly magical!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast