We were recently in Iguazu at the tailend of a 3 week Argentina vacation. We were having trouble deciding where to stay when we came upon the Trip Adviser reviews of this charming B & B and it turned out to be the perfect choice. We normally stay at full-service hotels so we were a bit concerned that The Secret Garden might not meet all of our needs. As soon as we saw the calm tropical oasis that the owner, John, has created on this small side street right near town we knew we would enjoy our stay. The place is simple but immaculate and what really makes a stay here is the warm but unobtrusive welcome John shows his guests. He gave us perfect advice about how to spend our 2 1/2 days and the extra touches, such as meeting us at the airport and giving us a quick tour of the town, were greatly appreciated. Having just come from the Four Seasons in Buenos Aires it is a big compliment to John to say that this B & B did not let us down. And his wireless internet is faster than we had at the Four Seasons and it's included in the rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu