Can't thank John and his staff enough (especially Juan for coming to my rescue at the Airport). We only had 2 nights at the Secret Garden, but any more and I think I might never have left. Everything was just perfect. Such a treat to have delicious snacks and cocktails served at seven o' clock, and a lovely way to socialize with John and his other Guests around the beautiful crystal lights. A charming host and a charming place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast