We had a single night at John Fernandes's B&B, with visits to the Brazilian and Argentinian sides of the Iguazu falls on either side of that night. We can only confirm other reviews about the excellence of the accommodation, of John's hospitality, and of the arrangements which he made to facilitate our visits to the falls. Everything was entirely simple and all we had to do was enjoy ourselves, which we certainly did. By the way, if you go to the Brazilian side from Argentina (easy for us, but apparently rather more complicated for U.S. citizens), take the opportunity to visit the Bird Park just across the road from the entrance to the Falls Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Secret Garden Iguazu B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu