All reviews the bus the air conditioning station lobby internet closet supermarket falls
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We expected a lot more from the hotel when we booked 2 nights for ~€85 and got disappointed. The rooms included everything necessary, but we didn’t enjoy it there. The towels were old and felt a bit strange, but we happily brought our own. Because we couldn’t close the window in the bathroom it was really cold in the morning - after all it wasn’t a nice bathroom but kept clean. The WiFi was very slow and the “breakfast” barely anything but coffee and croissants.
Finishing off with a thing I really enjoyed: the personal was very kind and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Our rooms were very basic, but everything worked, including the air conditioning. The lobby is pleasant (and cool) and the breakfast pastries were fresh and delicious. Staff was helpful, and the location is close to other eating places, the bus station, and the bus station.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Stayed three nights. Room rates are comparatively cheap so you cannot expect too much. The hotel is old but kept very clean. Bedroom and bathroom need some minor maintenance work but things seem to function OK, including the air conditioning. Breakfast is very basic but that suits me. Staff is friendly enough and Marcello was outstanding by sharing lots of his local knowledge.

Hotel is a short walk to the bus station and the shops, supermarket and cafes. The ATMs in two locations seem dodgy for foreigners as they do not display the PLUS or CIRRUS logos, so I dared not use them in case I lose my card. Surprisingly not many shops know where I could change money and it was only the second day that I chanced upon two cambios.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2018

We stayed here in Feb as it was one of the cheaper places in town and for a budget hotel, it was sufficient and good value. Large sized double room and bathroom which was comfortable enough. Main complaints were the breakfast which was very poor (& not always much left) and not too much sleep as noise travelled a lot from neighbouring rooms and balcony areas. Not too far from Bus station and very close to the Hummingbird garden.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I made my reservation base on TripAdvisor's reviews, but please do not book this place.
It is a budget place but it is not good enough to trow your money away
Pros:
Close to town
Nice people

Cons:
There are bed bugs
To many mosquitos in the room
Breakfast is a joke