All reviewsthe busthe air conditioningstationlobbyinternetclosetsupermarketfalls
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Stayed three nights. Room rates are comparatively cheap so you cannot expect too much. The hotel is old but kept very clean. Bedroom and bathroom need some minor maintenance work but things seem to function OK, including the air conditioning. Breakfast is very basic but that suits me. Staff is friendly enough and Marcello was outstanding by sharing lots of his local knowledge.

Hotel is a short walk to the bus station and the shops, supermarket and cafes. The ATMs in two locations seem dodgy for foreigners as they do not display the PLUS or CIRRUS logos, so I dared not use them in case I lose my card. Surprisingly not many shops know where I could change money and it was only the second day that I chanced upon two cambios.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2018

We stayed here in Feb as it was one of the cheaper places in town and for a budget hotel, it was sufficient and good value. Large sized double room and bathroom which was comfortable enough. Main complaints were the breakfast which was very poor (& not always much left) and not too much sleep as noise travelled a lot from neighbouring rooms and balcony areas. Not too far from Bus station and very close to the Hummingbird garden.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I made my reservation base on TripAdvisor's reviews, but please do not book this place.
It is a budget place but it is not good enough to trow your money away
Pros:
Close to town
Nice people

Cons:
There are bed bugs
To many mosquitos in the room
Breakfast is a joke

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed June 1, 2017

The property is located on a very quiet street, so we had a good sleep for two nights. Very close to the town's center and the taxi station is across the street. The bed was comfortable. They have a nice garden with different types of flowers which makes this place to look lovely. The staff in the kitchen seems to be okay.
Linens and towels are very old and smelled strange. There was only one hanger in the closet. I found the hotel staff to be very irresponsible. The person I've contacted long time before our trip assured me they booked a taxi ride from Brazilian side of the Iguassu Falls to the hotel and we waited for more than 3 hours for the driver to pick us up. At the end we hired a Brazilian taxi to get us to the hotel. When we were able to connect to the internet in our room, I found out that person send me an email at 2:30 p.m. to tell me that the driver is not coming for us at 4 p.m. I didn't have a wifi connection at the falls to check my email. This is very unprofessional, they should have informed us at least a day before or find another driver since there are tons of taxi drivers in Puerto Iguazu. This almost ruined our day. My advice is not to book a taxi through this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Megi68
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Ok it's a cHeap hotel and perfectly clean but we had a poor experience.

We had a room facing the street for Sat and Sun nights next to a room that has a balcony- being Saturday night there was a late night drinking session on the balcony and we could hear every word til 3 am. Also the bus stop is opposite and services start at 5 am and people waiting tend to be very loud.

Breakfast is average and service non existent. But basically interrupted sleep is the main problem.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple