The hotel overall is nice. I stayed in a renovated room and it was quite spacious and nice. The breakfast is nice and abundant. The 2 things to criticize are
1) we stayed first in a room with a door communicating to other room, the gap between the door and the floor was at least an inch and we therefore heard absolutely everything that was going on in the other room, making sleep a bit complicated, we changed the last night and had no problem
2) Staff: was VERY variable, half of it didnt care at all, and have to agree with other reviews where they mention "they seem to be doing you a favor" when they talk to you. Others (the minority) were very nice. I think if they work a bit on the staff, it would improve dramatically the level of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Saint George is located in the center of Puerto Iguazú, 17 km from the most beautiful scenery of nature, the Iguazu Falls, one of the seven Natural Wonders of the World. Sustainability is also part of our identity at Hotel Saint George, in this way we take pride in our Sustainability Policy, across the entire hotel. It is reflected in aspects such as the use of materials with low environmental impact, or waste management, among others. Throughout the hotel, you will find Sustainable Tips with which you can join our Sustainable Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Saint George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint George Hotel
- Saint George Puerto Iguazu