1,130 results
All reviews the bus small pool great boutique hummingbird feeders two nights after a long day central location lovely hotel outdoor area in town buenos aires visiting the falls breakfast buffet boutique hotel lovely pool ham roberto
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff & other staff members are very accommodating & friendly.
I was delayed a day in my arrival due to my flight being cancelled. The hotel worked it out with me to not charge me for the additional night I was not able to stay.
The breakfast is more than pastry breads, there are sliced meats, cheeses, fruits, cereal, many breads, several juices, coffee, tea and eggs cooked if you request. The room was clean & as advertised. The WiFi is not strong in all the rooms & the walls are thin, you will hear noises while in your room. I did not visit the Spa but it looked nice from the outside.
My primary reason for visiting was to visit Iguazu Falls & the front desk staff told me exactly how to get there & the costs associated. Rio Uruguay Bus around the corner offers round trip transportation for 150 pesos & the park entrance fee is 500 pesos. After my day at the falls I asked the front desk staff about Tres Fronteras park where three countries meet. I walked there solo, it is about a 25-30 minute walk.
Overall I enjoyed my brief stay in Puerto Iguazu & would recommend this hotel.
Airport transfer from the airport to hotel was 600 pesos & it was 500 pesos from the hotel to the airport.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Crizo1
Roberto B, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear, very good morning, thank you very much for the comments, they are written in a very precise and very didactic, so that other readers can easily understand them, congratulations. !!!
Regarding the consideration of not charging the night that did not arrive and extending for the following night, we have done it other times, of course, if availability allows, I know very well how the union system works and how they complicate the tourists, I do not want to be a link in the irresponsible chain that ruins work, I prefer to be in the other side of the street.
With breakfast, we try to always have fresh fruits and everything that is needed.
Visit the falls, it's very simple, just around the corner is the bus terminal, it's very easy and we always provide all the information to cost as little as possible.
The visit to the three borders is easy to walk, there is a beautiful landscape and a very interesting site, 3 countries in one place.
Well, again, thank you for your words, I wish that GOD bless you all your life with good health, the rest, ... the rest is very simple.
Roberto.-

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights in this hotel a few years ago but as a travel agent I am still recommending to my clients. The room was clean and comfortable, location was handy, the service was great and the buffet breakfast was decent. I have good memories of this hotel and hope to return one day. Very good value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank J S
Roberto B, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear, very good morning, thank you very much for your words, are really very practical and very convincing, I think the best thing that can happen to us as hoteliers, is that people return to our house, because at this point of events, the hotel It is more than our work, it is practically our home.
I always think that the words of gratitude are so important, that they fill us with joy and strength to work always better, but this can not happen if we do not have people like you, this does not work if there are no people of your quality, generous and good-hearted.
Once again, thank you very much for your beautiful words, I wish you all the blessings of God and that you will be in good health all your life.
Roberto.-

Reviewed October 23, 2017

George & I had the great pleasure to stay at this hotel for our last nights in Argentina, a very special trip for my 60th year. Everyone was lovely at the hotel, the room was good and clean, breakfast Fab. We have found every person we met in Argentina to be very friendly and patient as we do not have very much Spanish speaking. Good health to the receptionist who is having a baby. Thank you all again for making our final stay so lovely, Robert your tips of places to eat and drink good coffee were fab. Thank you for the soft pillows for our bed.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Roberto B, Propietario at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Hello, very good morning, thank you very much for the comments, I loved them!
Well, I'm going to give her regards to Noelia, she will have her baby in a few days, she is excellent at her job and she is also excellent as a person.
I am very happy to know that you have had a beautiful stay with us, that's good! With respect to the recommendations, we always do it, with all the guests, the idea is that everything goes well, from the walk of Iguazu Falls to the restaurant, the hotel and everything else.
Again thousand gracas for this gift that we left on this website, I wish that GOD bless you all your life with good health, the rest is the least.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

When I arrived from Italy, I was requested to pay each room with a different credit card, even though I thought it was a strange request I gave the hotel both my credit cards (one Amex and one Visa) on Jan 10th.
When I arrived back home 21 days later, I realized that both credit cards were charged – one (VISA) for Euros 380.07 and the other one (Amex) for Euros 384.63 – so the hotel had charged the total amount for the 2 rooms for 2 nights on both credit cards.
One I realized the double payment, I immediately sent an email to the hotel.
They replied by recognizing their mistake, they apologized a thousand times for it and they offered me to come back for two nights for free.
Of course, it was not possible for me to accept their offer: Argentina from Europe is a once-in-a-lifetime trip, so I explained that to the management and asked for a refund.
They told me they were going to send my money back by Western Union. I couldn’t understand why, because it is so easy to have refund by credit card. However, they insisted.
After 5 or 6 emails, a lot of documents required, 7 months had passed and I have seen no refund at all and, so they kept my 380 Euros.

I am almost 70 years old, I travelled a lot to many different countries. I had never had such a disappointing experience! Please be careful, the management of this hotel should not be trusted.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank rita s
Roberto B, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear lady, good afternoon, I am very sorry about this qualification, you are right on some things and you are lying on others, but the truth is that we do not want your money, it is lies, the last communication between you and me, is that we were going to reitegrar for western union, then, you told me that I would not be at home for 3 weeks, when I returned, I asked you if it was right to send your money with the passport number or if it was necessary any other number, national document or something similar, then you answered that we are not trustworthy and many more lies, it is a shame, I am 55 years old and I have never been owed a penny, never, I do not dedicate myself to stealing, I work like all the honest people of this world and this disqualification gives me sadness, now, when you receive your money, you have the ability to apologize and feel that you are repentant ???
I will contact you again and I will give you back your money, thank God I have the one who earns me working, every day, I do not need it, it is not my custom.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I am currently traveling through South America. What a lovely hotel to spend seeing the falls and spending my Birthday. The staff offered me a free bottle of champagne. The rooms are traditional, roomy with lovely outside garden and tables. Lovely

Stayed: September 2017
Roberto B, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Hello, very good morning, thank you very much for the comments, excellent !!!
All right, happy birthday !! Yes, we always try to give a small gift to those who are birthday, it is always a special day and if they are far from home and the affections of the family, then we try to make it as nice as possible.
Thank you again, and may God bless you always with good health, the rest comes in addition.