“Fantastic”

Hotel Jardin de Iguazu
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Puerto Iguazu
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The hotel staff are warm and welcoming and the rooms were cooled and clean. It's a fantastic hotel and I would highly recommend it.

The hotel rooms all look out onto a courtyard (just be careful you use the lock on the window as we hadn't done so)

The breakfast range was great and there were cocktails available every evening.

Really well worth staying here.

1  Thank RHNIreland
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for the comments, here I want to take my hat off, we are very pleased to receive these words of a "critical skill" that beautiful!
I always think that the best that can be expected of a hotel of its kind, is that the staff is friendly, helpful, friendly. -
I want to thank you mention infinitely clean, thanks. -
It's true, people should close the window room. -
Thanks again for this valuable gift that we did, congratulations. -
I hope GOD accompany life with good health, this is the most important thing, everything else, you can easily get if we have the first. -
Wer wait again, iguazu falls, always renewed, she are changing all the time. -
Roberto -.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,086)

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had a nice stay at the Hotel Jardin de Iguazu. I had read the reviews before booking and am glad to say that our experiences were just as good. If you;re expecting the Four Seasons then you'll be disappointed - but if you're looking for a reliable and clean hotel with friendly staff, this is the hotel for you.
Location - block off of the bus terminal made it convenient to get to Iguazu Falls. not on a main street - so more quiet but a bit dark at night (sidewalk is a bit wobbly in some areas to walk on)
Front Desk- check in was very easy. Very helpful in the info for the area (ex. dinner options) and the falls. got a caipirinha after coming back from the falls - which I had read about and was glad I did!! perfect drink to enjoy after a long day outdoors.
Room - nothing fancy but they have good AC, safe box, shower (not too much toiletry amenities but sufficient), mini fridge. You get a room to sleep in - not to hang out in. Most importantly, CLEAN!
Breakfast - Cereal, yogurt drinks, fruits, ham/cheese, pastries. Good coffee (there was someone who complained about there coffee but we were happy with their coffee. Didn't see eggs but I just read in one of the recent tripadvisor posts that you can order that - we didn't know and weren't told about this option while there.
Pool - we enjoyed the pool. it's small (not for more than few adults at a time for any real swimming) but refreshing, clean. at the end and the sides of the pool, you can sit down and enjoy the jetstreams
We didn't have a lot of time before our flight, so the front desk helped us hire a car from the hotel to stop over at a bar near the rivers to see the borders of Paraguay and Brazil (Bocamora bar and Grill) and then head to the airport. was ARS 180.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank myxz
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Very good morning , thank you very much for the comments, well , congratulations on your ability , I can now see that his category of " expert criticality " is no accident. -
You mention something very important , our hotel , not the four season and the Burj Al Arab , the hotel is such that you mention , clean, friendly , the pool is small and above all things , we do a good job of good customer , listen , recommend, make free advice on each question , but without invading the tranquility of who is on vacation. -
The location in the center, yet in a quiet street is good. -
Thank you very much for the details you mentioned also breakfast and even more about coffee, something important to begin a long day. -
Thanks again for all the concepts of the hotel, you have been very generous , here you can see that they have been comfortable and consequently make us this precious gift that helps us both with future guests . -
There are occasions when people 's expectations are very high and the reality is that we are a small , well cleaned , wanting to serve well and have always wanted to get back , hotel is very well it is not so easy to come back from distant countries , but this attitude of yours clearly shows that if they can return , return to our hotel and that, it makes me immensely happy. -
I hope God bless you with good health throughout life, I'd love to return , iguazu , need people like you. -
I just want to say goodbye to you with immense gratitude, I hope God bless you with good health, everything else is not as important as it sounds, I know, I can assure you. -
Good luck in life and I think my greeting should say,,,, soon, we wait again. -

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had a really great experience at this hotel. The staff is generally friendly and helpful. They provide non-alcoholic drinks on arrival and access to filtered water/hot water if you want some throughout the day. We wanted to try out the pool but never seem to make it when it was still open.

If the hotel is busy, be early for breakfast if you want access to more fruit options as they might run out. Although there was a lot of food for breakfast, the quality was only ok. In particular, the scrambled eggs weren't very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelstarling
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for your comments, very interesting. -
It's always special for me to read that the staff is friendly, with this, everything else, is easily solved. -
I want to make a small clarification, fruits are not completed, no, we take care of this detail is very important. -
With respect to scrambled eggs, sorry, I'm not sure what happened, we have tried different ways to do this, but the most effective is to do at the time, thatis, you order and no more than 5 minutes and are ready , fresh, freshly made​​, it's a shame not to tell me, I would have done with my own hands excellent eggs, maybe on the next trip, why not?
Thanks again for writing, thanks for your help, I hope GOD accompany life with good health, this is the most important of all, the rest are just details. -

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Initial impression from the outside was disappointing but what the façade hid was a nicely run pleasantly relaxing boutique hotel that isn't so big as to be busy, has all the facilities you wud require incldng a nice pool, and a very pro active manager who spoke very good English.
Our ck in was fast and fuss free, our room large, modern though understated, plus a very good size bathroom, shower. Because of it's location street noise was minimal and the only gripe we had were our co residents, who liked to have a few drinks in the courtyard adjacent to our rooms, but they always finished up arnd 7pm. Breakfast included cereals, fresh fruit and you cud order eggs of yr choice.....n best of all it was located on the fringe of Puerto Iguazu, so short walk from a number of nice restaurants and local sidewalk stalls and markets. Overall a surprisingly good accommodation in a town this size n less then 20 minutes for the Iguazu National park by bus.

Room Tip: Stay away from the court yard as it can get a little noisey from excitable hotel guests n do take a...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Very good morning, thank you very much for your comments, very cute. -
We are in the city center, but we really Puerto Iguazú is a city that remains even as a small village, no noise and busy streets that complicate quiet. -
Thank you very much for the concept you mention about the hotel, very interesting, thank you very much. -
My English is not so good but thank you very much for making me feel good. -
I say goodbye to you, with the wish that God accompany life with good health, everything else is not as important as it seems, you just have to enjoy life and thank God for all we have, then, everything else, comes in addition, I know very well. -

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We found this hotel through TripAdvisor and reading the great reviews, we decided to go for it. As the other reviews stated, Roberto (the owner) will welcome you from a long day, around 5 pm with some lovely caipirinhas. The staff is very nice and friendly. Breakfast is great and if you want some scrambled eggs, don't hesitate to ask. Rooms are comfortable with aircon and nice shower to finish up your day. The location is great! 2 blocks away from the bus station to take the bus to the falls and also very close to a great selection of restaurants. Also very close to an ATM, which is handy given that, except for most restaurants and the hotel, you need cash. Will recommend this hotel and hopefully come back!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello, good morning, thank you very much for your comments, they are so cute, thank you. -
Well, I'm not the owner, but also thanks for the concept, yes, yes, we offer some caipirinhas, around 5 pm, so that people can go to the pool to enjoy and relax. -
I've mentioned in other occasions, we invite you a drink, but this is just a return of kindness, a small thank you to those who trusted us to select the hotel. -
I also want to thank infinitely valuable time had to write, thank you very much, very very generous. -
I can only say goodbye to you with a great big love and the care that God desires life with good health, everything else, is easily achieved if we first. -

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Anyone who has experienced the Foz (brazilian) side of Iguacu and stayed at the hotels there will think twice about repeating that mistake. This hotel is tucked away from the hustle of noise of down town (unavoidable on the Brazil side) and offers the peace and calm of a boutique hotel to weary travelers after a full day walking around the area and taking in the natural beauty the Argentines have maintained in this region.

My boyfriend and I were meeting two of his friends here and from the moment we arrived we said we wished we stayed here the previous nights.

It started with a warm and friendly and helpful reception on arrival. Patient, kind and considerate receptionists generously flipped back and forth between Spanish and Portuguese and English for us and our many questions. Even assisting in securing reservations for dinner that night.

The common areas (pool and garden) are well kept, with study and comfortable lounge chairs and tables. A fountain into the pool (clean and refreshing). The rooms, with ample space, a mini bar, a variety of cable tv options in spanish, portuguese and english and clean spacious bathrooms.

The only less than wonderful aspect is the breakfast. While the pastry selection was good and tasty, the fruits were a little off and the coffee was terribly off. Perhaps it was the coffee itself, or the water but it was undrinkable that day. Still, the capirinha upon returning from the falls that afternoon made up for it!!

Additional bits to note - the wifi is good here and included in the price, though the network you log into may change as you move from the lobby to the suites. Just ask for assistance from reception. Also, if you have early morning flights and want to do online check-in, reception can assist in printing your boarding passes, free of charge.

Theres no doubt that next time I return, Ill go direct to this side of the falls and we will pass every night at this establishment.

Room Tip: upstairs was good though honestly every room off the court yard is comfortable and clean, its a matt...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Very good morning , thank you very much for your comments, special , love , these are my favorite , with details , very good criticism. -
Well, the truth is that I am very happy your words , sorry , did not really understand very well what coffee , maybe water , maybe some flaw in the coffee , but I can swear that it is the first time this has happened - .
Thank GOD we have over 500 reviews and nothing happened with the coffee. -
I'm sorry , I really want to apologize for this - .
I always think that the least you should do is welcome our guests as they deserve , the welcome drink , smile , true affection , totally natural, not fake, this can be noted after 5 minutes , it would be a shame. -
Our guests are the ones who give us live , we can say many things, but the truth is that no guests , no work and no job is a disaster. -
I want to thank you again for your generosity and gratitude , this is a valuable gift and for us is helpful . -
I only subtract leave of you with good honest slogan , heart , hope GOD I accompany and guide life with good health , this is the most valuable of all , I know, I can assure you , the rest of things simply are details that can be achieved very easily. -
I wish you all the luck and maybe they can get back , gladly will wait . -

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Iguazu Falls and every moment of our stay was a pleasure. The staff was extremely helpful, and for the incredibly reasonable price, the hotel was superbly located and a beautiful, well-tended property. From a chilled caipirinha at check-in (deeply appreciated in the steamy heat), to the refreshing pool, comfortable outdoor lounge areas and well-appointed rooms (with king size beds!) the stay was ideal.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for your nice words, how nice comments are vitamins for the heart. -
It's very nice to be welcomed, it is, therefore, try to give back to nuetras passengers, not only with a caipirinha, I mean all the time of stay, with the aid of all kinds, suggestions for Iguazu Falls, recommendations for restaurants, shops for souvenirs, supermarkets, taxi, remisses and everything you need, but the detail is always the same, the sincerity, the most valuable, totally disinterested advice. -
Thanks again for your words, I hope GOD I lead life with good health, everything else is not so important, it seems, but it is not, I can assure you, everything else is useless if not have the blessing of health. -
I hope to return soon, I send you a great big hug, wholeheartedly. -