“Great little oasis ”

Hotel Jardin de Iguazu
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Puerto Iguazu
“Great little oasis ”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel as part of a group tour. Hotel is located on a quiet street close to the center where the restaurants are. Best part of the hotel is the pool area, which most room overlooks. If I ever come back to Iguassu Falls, this would be my go to hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Good morning, thank you very much for your comments, well short and very precise. -
As you can see, all my answers are always thanking goodwill, gratitude and tenderness of the people who make us this gift, because the truth is that this is a valuable gift, here there is no interest, none of this it will benefit them to you, however, if us. -
Thanks again for your words and I hope GOD accompany life with good health, everything else ..... are small details that are easily achieved if we have good health. -
Roberto -.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I'm a bit late with this review, but I'm sure nothing has changed since my wife and I stayed here last June. I probably wouldn't have picked it myself, but I'm glad the tour company I went through did. After a long day of travel and visiting the Falls it was great to relax in the lovely flower filled little courtyard, with an ice cold Quilmos beer, and truth be told I thought this was the quintessential South American hotel, because it gave me the feeling of really being in South America as compared to the J W Marriott in Lima, which is a fine hotel, but we could have been staying anywhere from Auckland to Zurich. The lovely young lady in reception struggled with a couple of my questions, but really went out of her way to solve them and in the process providing a good laugh for both of us. Puerto Iguazu is just as I imagined, a small Argentinean town to be, and just enhances the whole experience. If you want a five star hotel complete with an international currency exchange, world class interpreters, gyms and saunas don't stay here, but if you want a lovely clean hotel that will immerse you in a South American experience then this is the place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Joseph M
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Very good morning, thank you very much for your comments, that nice gesture, even if they spend 100 years, no matter how valuable it is to do it -. Commend you for that attitude. -
You are correct, on occasion, need not be in a 5 ***** hotel to be comfortable, just having the cleanliness and comfort and most importantly, the friendly staff attention. -
I always think of how valuable it is to give something without expecting anything in return, I practice the art from life and now I see that you also do, I am very happy to find people with this upgrade. -
I want to thank you again for writing nice things about our hotel, also, wish you and your family, that God from heaven accompany LIFE WITH GOOD HEALTH, EVERYTHING ELSE, SIMPLEMEMTE ARRIVE. -
Leicestershire
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The hotel enjoys a quiet location in what can otherwise be a bustling and noisy town. It is very convenient for the bus station (for the falls) but has limited shops and restaurants close by.

The room was spotlessly clean, comfortable and well equipped. Although not particularly large it was fine for a couple of nights. The wifi was free and reliable.

The reception staff and manager were ever welcoming and helpful. It was a nice touch to be greeted with a drink each evening and the pool, although small, was much appreciated.

In summary, this is a comfortable, well-located no frills hotel. The only slight quibble we had was with the buffet breakfast which whilst plentiful was not of the greatest quality.

One final point: we had a problem using the ATM at the Macro bank just down the street. It declined to dispense any money but a debit of 1,000 pesos still appeared on our bank statement back home. This was reimbursed by our bank when we challenged the transaction. Incidentally, we had no such problems at the Nacional bank in Puerto Iguazu nor elsewhere in Argentina.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello , good afternoon , thank you very much for your comments, very accurate and with good intentions. -
I want to emphasize how reliable your comment , you say the right words , the location , the cleanliness of the rooms , breakfast , here we always try to innovate, but classic can not be removed , even so , I think the most beautiful of its words , it is the staff, if this fails, the rest not useless. -
On occasion , the WI - FI is a bit slow, but the problem is external , we have good equipment , but the signal is low. -
Other external issue , the problem with the banks is something that is very hard to explain , but even using the translator. -
Also, I want to apologize if my words through the translator, fail to express what you really want to say - .
Thanks again for writing, I loved it just remains for me to wish that God accompany life with good health , the rest is not as important as it seems , especially if we have good health !
Roberto - .
London
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is a really nice hotel in the centre of Puerto Iguazu. The rooms are very clean, spacious and the bathrooms are really nice. Very modern all round. There is a great pool area to relax after a long day at the park and the free cocktails each day are a really nice touch. Breakfast is fine, lots of choice. The staff are really friendly and helpful, printed our boarding passes for our flight and booked us a taxi to the airport. All in all I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Very good morning, thank you very much for your feedback, it's a very nice feeling to know that you were at home, they note, can be seen with the naked eye, but not by us, is for you, you can see people that are transparent, simple and with a big heart, hence the gratitude and generosity, I commend you for this. -
I want to thank you again for your words and wish you God with you forever with good health, the rest are mere details that are readily available. -
Roberto
vancouver bc
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We were at another hotel which was too far from town( no car ) so we found this hotel. Stayed 2 nights. It was perfect: nice room, attentive staff. Fabulous hosts , staff and such a warm atmosphere. Impeccably clean and efficient set up. everyone enjoying pool and sitting around. Loved it!

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank lelenore
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Hello, good afternoon, thank you for your comments, it is a sweet gift for the soul. -
It is very important to visit this website before you book, here really is expressed as it is, I think we should all advertise what we really need is a desastrre lying with photos, people are deceived and then comes the problem of book a hotel and find something very different. -
A thousand times thank you, I treasure these gifts to you for free and so valuable to us, especially when you are back home and there is no interest involved. -
Thank you again and God bless you life with good health, the rest are just details that are coming from the sky. -
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had a very good time staying in this hotel. The room was very clean, the breakfast good, and the location close in the center of town is really convenient. We didn't use the nice looking pool but I booked a massage through the hotel which was really good and which I definitely recommend.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Henning B
Hello, good morning, thank you very much for your comments, they are very beautiful. -
I love the people who have power synthesis with few words express many things. -
It is clear that the most important thing is that you, can return home and take up valuable time to write nice things totally free from our hotel, so it is so valuable, thank you for this, I congratulate you for that generosity. -
Thanks again and I hope GOD accompany life with good health, everything else, is easily achieved if we first. -
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed January 18, 2014

For our Argentina trip we payed LAS Argentina specialist in the Netherlands a huge mount of money. Unfortunately they put us only in basic hostels for people who don't want to spend any money for their accommodation. This little hotel was the only really nice hotel that they booked for us. It was a pleasant stay. A lovely place with a small pool which has a waterfall to bring you in the mood for the real thing (Iguazu waterfalls) the next day!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Very good morning, thank you very much for your comments, beautiful!
It's a shame that his trip did not have nice hotels, sorry, but I am very very happy that our hotel were well pleased and enjoyed their stay. -
I always think on vacation, all the details are adding to the return home, your trip unforgettable hat already, so if our hotel can provide a grain of sand, that's enough for me. -
I hope GOD accompany life with the most important, good health, everything else, comes from the sky, know. -
Happy 2014, good luck and see you soon. -