Hotel Jardin de Iguazu
$190
$107
Panoramic Grand(Puerto Iguazu)
$135
Loi Suites Iguazu(Puerto Iguazu)
$242
$196
$140
$247
$219
Hotel Saint George(Puerto Iguazu)
$98
$69
Iguazu Jungle Lodge(Puerto Iguazu)
$87
$101
$116
$113
1,101 results
All reviewsthe bussmall poolhummingbird feederstwo nightsafter a long daycentral locationlovely hotelhotel ownerwithin easy walking distanceoutdoor areain townbuenos airesvisiting the fallsshort staywould highly recommend this hotelchecking outvery pleasant stay
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Everybody comes to Puerto Iguazu to see the falls and most people are on an organized tour where the bus picks you up from your hotel. The question is whether you want to stay in a luxury hotel out of town or stay somewhere more central so that you can amble around town and walk to the local restaurants. We had asked our agent, Imagine Latin America, for the latter and were very pleased with their choice. The rooms are located on two floors around an outdoor area complete with chaise longues and a swimming pool – a great spot to relax after excursions. The buffet starts at 7.00 a.m., which is actually essential, given that the bus to the Argentinean side left at 7.25 a.m. The staff were very helpful and our room was good quality, making it a highly pleasurable experience overall.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Adam P
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Good morning, thank you very much for your feedback, your experience is very interesting, I really happy to read this. -
Not everyone has the privilege to work and receive these gifts so valuable for us, I think there is everything in this world, those who work without the necessary will, those who never have this grand gesture that you have had, and, Finally, there are those who are recognized for wonderful people like you. -
I want to thank with all my heart, on behalf of the entire staff, for your words. -
May God bless you with health, luck, see you soon. -

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

From outside it looks like every other hotel but getting inside the hotel is something else. The rooms is located in two floors around a nice garden with a smaller but clean and nice pool. Rooms a nice and you can be sitting outside the garden and have a drink read a book or just lokking at the flowers, the birds or listening to you own mind.
Friendly and helpful staff.
A good choise.

• Stayed: March 2013
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Hello Good morning, thank you, thank you very much for writing your comments, excellent!
It is the first time someone mentioned this detail, exactly true, from the outside, the hotel does not say much, it's true, we believe that good is on the inside, like people in life, one must first know them, then give an opinion on them. -
I want to thank you infinitely your generosity, you can see inside there is plenty of that in his heart. -
I hope that the translation can be interpreted well what I mean. -
Thanks again for the good things that you mention the hotel, I hope it stays well, God bless you with good health, otherwise it just comes. -

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Can't think of another reason to go to this place other than seeing the falls. But if you are there this is an excellent hotel (though our taxi driver from the Brazil side had some difficulty finding it). In fact it is a short walk to the bus station and we dined well at a nearby restaurant.
We arrived very early by taxi from the Argentina side and the hotel was happy to take our bags and look after them and would even have given us our room if we had wanted it. Everything very new and well organised, good room, decent breakfast. What's not to like for a short stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Good afternoon, thank you very much for your comments, they are very cute. -
I do not understand very well what the taxi. -
We have no commitment to any taxi or shuttle company, this is a bit complicated. -
I strongly agree with you. - What more could you want?
I want to thank you for the nice things you mention hotel really congratulate, very gentle. -
Just tell me restd again thanks for your review, I hope it stays good, may God give you good health, good spirits, all else is not as important as it seems, health comes first. -

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Good hotel for a 'stopover' in Iguazu. Clean and reasonable size rooms with walk in shower and buffet breakfast. Very helpful staff and always somebody on duty to help who speaks good English. Most people only there for short stay to see the main attraction of the falls and the hotel served its purpose admirably for the two nights we spent in Iguazu. Located in town and only a short walk to restaurants/shops and the local bus station for trip out to the falls. Breakfast is early enough to get out and about early to get to the falls. First bus is 7.10am and every half hour from the bus station, buy return tickets at the booth - trip takes about half hour.
Two good restaurants - Aqva and Color just past the bus station slightly outside the main area of the town. Visit the '3 Monuments' if you have time - a 30 minute walk from hotel - either down past the bus station or past the small harbour (this route vey hilly if coming back that way). Good choice of hotel as it is in the main town - some hotels we past are a good way out.
We took the flight out of Foz for our onward journey - crossing the border was no hassle - took about 45minutes from hotel to airport, but that was at 7.00am - may be longer latter in the day if there are any queues - message me if you need any more info

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Howard-Moon
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Good morning, thank you very much for your feedback, it's very interesting what you say, thanks. -
Well, 1 want to thank for the concept of the hotel, but more so, when the criticism comes from someone specialized, really you are one of them, thanks. -
I always think that we need more infrastructure in the city, I hope we do someday. -
I hope God will give them a lifetime of good health, everything else is not so important. -
On behalf of the entire staff, from all we send love very big, and hopefully come back here. -

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This lovely clean and safe hotel is located about 2 blocks from the bus station and close to a number of mid and higher end restaurants. The rooms were large with excellent and well stocked bathrooms. The grounds and pool area provided a nice location for an after swim drink. The staff was friendly and hard working. The breakfasts were fresh and filling with endless coffee and scrambled eggs. Also, the in room fridge was a great place to store cold drinks for "after the Falls."

For those guests interested in nature, visit the hummingbird garden across the road and up two blocks from Aqva Restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Very good afternoon, thank you, thank you very much for your words are like a vitamin for the soul. -
All my life I thought it never rains to everyone's taste, I think all those who write comments about our hotel, no doubt have been in the same place, I do not understand is why some people do not enjoy it as others??
Then, solve the difference is in each of us. -
Enjoy a nice trip up to the individual, I have no doubt. -
Thanks again for your generosity, I congratulate you and wish you Godspeed always in life, especially with health, everything else just comes. -