1,130 results
All reviews the bus small pool great boutique hummingbird feeders two nights after a long day central location lovely hotel outdoor area in town buenos aires visiting the falls breakfast buffet boutique hotel lovely pool ham roberto
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Helpful staff. Relaxing pool with caipirina.
Some animals in the patio that make noise at night, but it's not the hotel fault!
Lots of restaurants walking distance and 3 minutes from the bus stop to the falls.
If you want to travel to Foz Do Iguazu (Brazilian side) consider 1 hour time difference -at least in December!
The most excellent breakfast we had in 1 month travelling! I'd recommend this hotel!

2  Thank ItalianaM
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Good afternoon, thank you very much for your comment. -
Very interesting your clarification on the time difference with Brazil. -
I'm not quite sure that animals do you speak, we do not have any kind here. -
Thank you very much for the details of the breakfast, that good!. -
I send a sincere affection well, God bless and be up soon. -

Reviewed January 8, 2013

During new year's eve we stayed at this hotel. The hotel was very nice and the staff very friendly and willing to help with questions about buses etc. If you go to Puerto de Iguazu, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Good morning, thank you very much for your comment, very short and clear. -
I want to clarify, the reviews that we like are those who say that the staff was friendly, always think that even top professionals, achieve nothing at all if they have "good will" to do things. -
Thanks again for your words, are beautiful, I wish that God would give the most good health, life, the rest is not the most important, I know. -
I love to leave you with these words: "I hope it's soon"

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with spacey rooms and a beautiful garden with a small swimming pool and hummingbirds flying about. When coming home to the hotel after a day of excursions the receptionist served complimentary caipirinhas.

• Stayed: June 2012
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Good afternoon, thanks for your comments, very brief but very comforting. -
Always a pleasure to read this, but if "this" you can see the whole world, because then it becomes something sensational. -
Regarding the "caipirinhas" if it is a small token of appreciation to those who visit us. -
May God bless you with health, happy new year and see you soon. -

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We arrived late in the evening and received what can only be described as a functional welcome, which was quickly forgotten when we saw the stunning courtyard / pool area.

The room was nice and comfortable, with everything you'd need or expect. Our fridge was a bit on the noisy side so we had to unplug it overnight. Other quirk was the strange written hotel rules provided in the room. In my opinion, this is wholly unnecessary and grates on me as a guest there.

Breakfast was plentiful and a great start for a day exploring the falls.

The complimentary sun-downer cocktail was a great touch to accompany an early evening dip in the pool.

Would recommend this hotel, but it just needs to find a bit of a soul to really appeal to me and shrug off the business hotel feel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Good afternoon, thank you very much for writing, his criticism is very important. -
Well, the refrigerator is brand new, has only a few days of use, you may lack to make adjustments. -
Thanks for the details that you indicate on the rooms, pool, breakfast, really thank you very much. -
Regarding regulation, is a copy of many hotels around the world, but nothing extraordinary, but if people do not break the room, no need to worry. -
Thanks again for your comments, I liked it. -
I would like to send my sincere greetings, and God bless you with good health for life, then I'm going to add my compliments to have happy new year ... soon. -

Reviewed January 2, 2013

A lovely hotel - not much to look at from outside but clean and well appointed. The room had everything we needed including a safe and refrigerator and the hotel is near to town.
I found all the staff helpful and the free cocktail at 6pm was an unexpected touch. We drank them while watching humming birds by the pool.
The breakfast was the best we'd had travelling round Argentina - fresh fruit and bread/pastries with eggs available to order. Fresh fruit juice and cereal plus decent coffee.
This hotel doesn't pretend to be 5* but I really could not fault it and the whole experience was a lovely end to our trip.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Benkei

Very good afternoon, thank you very much for your comment, very short and precise. -
We always follow the advice of the guests, most prefer fruits for breakfast, so I want to thank the details you mentioned. -
Whenever I read these words so beautiful, I think we are blessed to receive these gifts from you, as these words can not be bought, they are totally free, have an incredible value. -
I would like to say goodbye to you with a giant hug with all my heart, wish that God always watch them with good health, everything else ....... comes only up to you. -
Feiz new year. -