“I have no complaints”

Ranked #8 of 49 Hotels in Puerto Iguazu
Sacramento, California
“I have no complaints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Hotel Jardin de Iguazu is walking distance to restaurants and the bus station and one block from the ATM. Room was clean and the shower was great. Breakfast was one of the best on my Argentina trip. So many choices of bread, cereal. Fresh fruit salad was great and eggs were offered. Pool area was very nice.
I loved Iguazu Falls and I loved my stay at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu. Thank you!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Good afternoon, thank you very much for your comments, I always think of the quality of people who have this gesture as noble as yours. -
People who pay to get a service, then when you go home and take esel valuable time to write nice things because my filicitación and deserve my respect. -
You can see in the distance, they are people of great heart and extraordinary quality inside your soul. -
I want to thank also the details you mention the hotel and on behalf of all who work here say THANK YOU, thank you very much for being so generous to us and to our hotel. -
I wish that God always watch them with good health, everything else is right there at your fingertips. -
See you soon, -.
Roberto. -

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Sacramento
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I are seniors, so upon arrival they put us in a ground level room which was great for us. The room had very a comfortable king-sized bed, an AC that worked very well, a roomy bathroom and a generous closet space. The staff was friendly and very helpful regarding bus transportation (which most tourists take) to and from the Iguazu Falls National Park. They helped with a taxi back to the airport. They recommended good restaurants and called to make a reservation for us when needed. In the late afternoon, the hotel provided free caipirinha cocktails (the national drink of Brazil); guests could buy beer from the desk. There were comfortable outdoor seating areas around the pool and in the courtyard between the two wings of rooms. The location was very good, since the bus station and town's restaurants were all within walking distance.

Room Tip: The rooms toward the back and not next to the pool are quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Good morning, thank you very much for your words, are vitamin enhanced our heart, but even more so because you write these beautiful things from our hotel, after having paid for it, well, everyone can see and most importantly all, you make it totally uninteresting, free, you can see that they are not expecting anything in return, congratulations, really admire this kind of people!
I do admit my joy, and your feedback is very qualified for this website. -
Thanks again for your generosity, it is a pleasure to read this. -
GOD I wish you health care always, behind this, everything else, arrives unexpectedly. -
I greet you with all my heart and all the staff working at the hotel. -
Happy Christmas and New Year. -
Roberto
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel is 2 blocks from bus station (for going to the falls) and the center of town (for dinner and nightlife). The hotel is clean and reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and speak English. The receptionist was very helpful and walked as around the hotel as well as showed us all the amenities in the room (which includes working WiFi). No complaints.

Room Tip: There is a nice pool in the middle and is convenient to be able to go from there to a nearby room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Leon B
Good morning, thank you very much for your comments, they are very cute, but I must admit that you are very noble of you to do, really thank you very much. -
I always think that people who take the time to write to thank you and everyone can see it, you deserve my sincere greetings and high regard, I commend you for having a beautiful heart. -
I wish you GOD BLESS ALWAYS WITH HEALTH. -
I hope to return soon to the falls. -
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Right in the heart of PI. Across from a delicious Italian place that makes fantastic empanadas. The hotel is large with a fantastic courtyard in the centre and a great pool. The rooms are fair size, bit sparce, fantastic overhead AC units that cool the room in minutes. Bathrooms are basic but very clean. The breakfast is simple but has what you need. Ask for eggs and they make them on order for you. The manager is great but the rest of the staff we found to be surly, at times unhelpful even with basic things like helping with taxis.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Good afternoon, thank you very much for your comments, I love when someone writes criticism experience. -
I am grateful for what you say about me, but I wonder what it was that staff did not like? ... we always try to take care of that detail, in fact, what is most important for me attention because, ... There are hotels worldwide, but not all good guests attending and would love to know that is exactly what they did not like. -
Still, you are very kind in his criticism, with the rest of the hotel, of course, I thank you from my heart. -
I hope you can forgive me, the truth is that not exactly what happened and if anything good are diculpas therefore take them, they offer them in all honesty. -
May God bless you with good health, the rest of life, is very easy if you already have health, the rest comes alone. -
Randwick, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Located within the centre of town and easy walking distances to the resturants, shops ect. The staff was very friendly and so was the owner. Although there is no tea or coffee making facilities in the room, you could go to the dinning room and make your tea / coffee, where the supplies are free. Room was adequate, clean and just right for us. Owner provide free cocktails in the evenings for a hour or less or until the drinks are finished.

Room Tip: Ground floor room, but away from the pool, as the fountains are switched on and can be a bit noisy
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Good afternoon, thank you very much for your comments, they are very cute, very impoortante to us, you are people who travel the world and see other hotels, larger and smaller, so, have these words for us is really a prize, so I want to say, thank you very much, you deserve to be well received worldwide. -
Thanks again and God bless. -
Roberto
Karmiel, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

We found the hotel to be conveniently located in terms of amenities in the town. The hotel, with its fountain and inner courtyard, has a pleasant, comfortable atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, especially the manager, who makes a personal effort to see that everything is alright. Regarding the room, it was merely adequate and perhaps a little crowded. Even so, a small refrigerator would have been nice, as well as another electrical wall socket or two (enabling recharging of cell phones or use or laptops in the room). Though coffee was freely available in the lobby, no kettle or set up for hot beverages was provided in the room.The bed was firm and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate but not ecceptional.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Good afternoon, thank you very much for writing this review, I always consider very valuable the time you devote to it. -
Well, first I want to say thank you very much for having the concept of my work, yes, yes, it's true, I always want everything to go well. -
There are two points I want to clarify, 1 you are right on the refrigerator, but we always have 2 pool, it's a shame that did not tell me, I gladly settled in his room. -
2 In the rooms there are 9 outlets, of different types, also at the reception, always have adapters, "are tokens of any kind in the world" and do our best to make it work, this is also a pity that I did not ask , at the reception, it sure would be reported. -
I think you should go back a little but the waterfalls and see what I'm saying. -
Obviously, I want to thank you for your kindness and for writing nice words about our hotel. -
I wish with all my heart that God bless you with health, with this, everything else is easy myu. -
Thanks again and I hope will be soon. -
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Hotel Jardin De Iguazu is a small hotel in downtown Puerto Iguazu steps from the bus station, very conveniently located. The staff is helpful and the little courtyard and pool area is pretty. Rooms are surprisingly small (12' X12' ?) and basic...a very firm double bed with built in shelf/closet space is all, with a wall mounted TV. WIndow opens onto the interior/courtyard walkway, so one wouldn't open the window often. If you have little luggage, you will fit. The bathroom is clean and adequate. The rooms aren't well sound proofed...ie. can see light around the door frame, but we didn't have problems tho we were at the stairway landing.
Roberto, the manager, is friendly and helpful. I'm rating the hotel an average as the price reflects a better designed room situation, to me. I would also advise them to use less of the abundant room freshener spray which sent my allergies into hyper gear!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jaquins
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Good afternoon, thank you very much for the comment, it is a pleasure to receive your reviews, you have experience. -
Madidas Regarding the room, we have "standard and superior, I'm not sure where you were. -
The walls of the rooms, I built myself, with traditional masonry, but maybe you're right, do not have a special sound absorbing. -
Also you are right, the windows face the courtyard, if open, seen from outside. -
Thanks for mentioning the cleanliness of the bathrooms and with respect to the spray cleaning, the allergy problem is a constant in this region, I myself suffer this all year. -
Again thank you very much for writing, is very friendly and also very important to us. -
God I wish you very good health, other things in life, come alone. -