1,122 results
All reviewsthe bussmall poolgreat boutiquehummingbird feederstwo nightsafter a long daycentral locationlovely hotelwithin easy walking distanceoutdoor areain townbuenos airesvisiting the fallswould highly recommend this hotelvery pleasant staybreakfast buffetboutique hotel
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Some people seem to think that a hotel has got to be huge with lots of staff to be any good.......why I do not know. Jardin de Iguazu is certainly not large, neither is it wonderfully furnished. BUT..............rooms are a fair size, and spottlessly clean. A small but very pleasant swimming pool in the middle - great, after a hard day at the falls. Staff, even though English was not easy for them, were very good, and nothing was too much trouble. Good buffet breakfasts too. Very handy downtown location - very handy for good restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Frank P
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Good morning, thank you very much for writing this review, an excellent summary. -
I think exactly like you, I prefer the smaller hotels, it feels more familiar, I love that. -
The truth is that I'm sorry, I slow to respond to this comment, but .... better late than never, as people who take valuable time to write, they deserve all the best and all my respect. -
I want to thank you again and wish you the most beautiful of life, yes, yes, GOD be with you all life with good health, everything else are just details. -
Roberto. -

Reviewed June 1, 2012

this hotel is in a good location with restaurants and shops a block away. It's quiet and we found the staff to be friendly and helpful with good command of english. Rooms are motel style, so while not huge they are certainly adequate. Great showers in fairly new bathrooms. comfortable beds. very good buffet breakfast. nice pool area. free internet computer. free drinks in the afternoon. Quite an oasis within the desert of Puerto Iguazu and a great place to stay while exploring the falls.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gregandlyn
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Good morning, thank you very much for your words, that pretty! This is a prize that we always hope, but you can not buy or order, no, no, nothing like that, this is very valuable because it is free, well, his words are classified as senior partner. - I could say that we have received a "oscar." -
I see this as simple, sometimes do not understand. - Is this: if we live for our customers, the least you should do, is to serve them as megastars. -
Lord, I thank the generosity and gratitude of his words, are a vitamin for the soul and heart. -
I hope that God cares what the most difficult course of life, health, you already have everything else, you can see in the distance. -
Thanks again, maybe the turns of life they bring it back to the falls, drink to that!. -

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The hotel was fine overall, but not great like other people are making out...

Checkin/lobby/entrance: fine, it's immediately clear that it is not high end accommodation, more motel style. I have to say that the staff weren't particularly friendly, welcoming or knowledgeable. Not to the extent of being rude, just I would expect someone who works in a place where the main (sole?) attraction is the falls to know times of the bus, price of taxis etc.

Our room was on the ground floor and was a little dark and dingy. Fine overall though. The bathroom was a wet room with a smell like the urinals (not the urinal themselves, but the balls that they put in them) - anyway, I think the cleaning product needs better selection! The room was a little noisy due to other guests and poor sound insulation.

Didn't go in the pool as it was a little chilly, but it looked lovely.

Breakfast was ok, but not great. A serve-yourself thing in a large room basically.

Overall, it's fine, just don't get your hopes up!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hannahhanj

Good morning, thanks for the comment, though not the most beautiful, I must consider that we learn from mistakes. -
Do not quite understand when you say the smells in the bathrooms, this never happened, but if you tell me, in 5 minutes it has a solution, I assure you. -
You say rude staff, this is not normal, you can view the 260 previous reviews, yet I would like to know what happened here?. -
What you say is not HIGH RANGE, of course not! never say this, but rather say what we are, *** and nothing else, all good comments have come from: the cleanliness and order, breakfast and most importantly ... the good health of staff. -
I'm really sorry, I wish to speak with you to help you have a wonderful stay, I had done gladly. -. -
Thanks again for your time to write, I wish you the best and most important of life, health and not worry so much about the simple things in life, in most cases only up to you. -

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed here in December 2011 at the end of a long South American journey. This hotel was one of the best places we stayed. The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly and spoke excellent English. Truly a great base for seeing both the Brazilian and Argentinian side of the magnificent Iguazu Falls.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 2legs
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Good morning, thank you very much for your comment, that's interesting! really, I congratulate you on your attitude and I'll explain why!!
1, You, and is a critic and wrote specialized wonderful things from our hotel. -
2 ° It is very valuable, since, been a while and you just took "time" to do so, it deserves another card. -
It is an honor for us that you think is the best hotel where he was, yet, a big commitment to continue in this line of work. -
On behalf of us all, again thanks for such beautiful words, sure you deserve this and much more. -
I wish that GOD will continue to accompany always with good health and not worry about everything else ... if health is good, because you do not need anything else, clear that if! the rest comes by itself. -

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We spent 3 nights at the hotel. My wife and I and a friend in another room.

Great location, very clean. Good breakfast with assorted fruits, juices, pastries. Etc. They have espresso coffee available 24 hours per day. Very helpful staff, friendly. They serve free mojito drinks every afternoon!

The grounds are beautiful and peaceful. The rooms had comfortable beds, fairly good size. One complain: They did not have a small refrigerator.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Good afternoon, thank you very much for your comments, they are beautiful. -
First, I want to thank all the details of the hotel, usually what people want when choosing a hotel, is just what you say about us .... good location, good beds, very clean, good service, gardens, coffee and we invite our guests, "caipirinha" a classic drink of Brazil. -
Thanks again, ah, a detail, it's a shame you did not ask for a fridge, we always have available. -
The truth is that the refrigerator is not used, or rather, used very little and takes up space. -
Next time you return, I will gladly take one to your room, but beware, this is serious, I think you and everyone should see again the falls of Iguazu. -
I wish you the most beautiful of the life, health, not worry about the rest, it is only when one is healthy. -