1,122 results
All reviewsthe bussmall poolgreat boutiquehummingbird feederstwo nightsafter a long daycentral locationlovely hoteloutdoor areain townbuenos airesvisiting the fallsbreakfast buffetboutique hotellovely poolhamroberto
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Came for two nights. Wonderful grounds with pool and gardens. Loved the humming birds that hung around. Rooms are clean and tidy. No mini bar or fridge as mentioned but the forbidden list suggests not external food or drinks so they are probably not wanting to encourage this. We had a nice drink on our first night here and also LOTS of rain. Good little air cond system which we didn't really need as the rain cooled things down alot. Aloof check in and breakfast staff which doesn't bother me. You have to lift your own suitcases up the stairs so be mindful of this if your not able to do so. Based on the prices of the other accommodation places around the area great value for money. If the weather was nicer we would have spent more time outside. None the less based on Australian standards a good 3* motel rooms with 4* grounds and very
argentine style breakfast (lots of nice sugary stuff) I would stay Again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank CherieClenick
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Good morning, thank you very much for your words are greatly appreciated, but it is more so when they come are people like you. -
Thank you very much for the details of the breakfast. -
Not all rooms have minibar, but we have always 1 or 2 free for anyone who wants it. -
Always help all passengers with luggage, it's a shame they did not ask for help, do it for free and be happy. -
I always think that life always gives an opportunity and would love to return, would secure him the bag and I'm sorry. -
I send many greetings and God willing we will see in the next year. -

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I was a little disappointed with this hotel after seeing the great reviews and rating on here. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the hotel, but nothing that great either. Rooms are clean enough and spacious enough - decor and furnishings similar to average/slightly better than average motel room. Breakfast (buffet) is plentiful - will fill you up, but not memorable. However, you're in Iguazu to see the waterfalls, not to spend time in a hotel - this place is perfectly great to sleep and shower in, and enjoy the small but pleasant pool if you have a hot day to enjoy relaxing between long days in the national park.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Good morning, thank you very much for your comment, I can see that you are an important member of this website. -
You're right, Iguazu Falls, are wonderful and clear that if anything is slightly to the side of these wonders. -
I want to thank for giving ustd fine detail cleaning, furniture, decor, pool and everything else. -
I think there's something you did not like, but that was not good?
I also renew my thanks to his criticism are always important to correct or to learn and improve. -
Thanks again, I wish you the best health for life and good luck. -

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed at the Jardín de Iguazú with my family in February 2012 for two nights whilst visiting Cataratas del Iguazú from Buenos Aires, and would recommend it to anyone passing through the city. It's located very centrally (a couple of hundred metres from the central coach station), is cosy with a beautiful central patio and pool, and is run by very friendly staff who are eager to ensure their guests' stay is a pleasant one and went out of their way to ensure it was.

My uncle and I even got greeted by a hummingbird on the patio as we made our way to our room for the first time!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Good morning, thank you very much for your comment, how nice!
Well, it's a pleasure to read these words, but more than that, know that people like you take the time to give thanks for something you already paid, this is wonderful for us and you can see, you have everything in life, joy, gratitude, humility, so .... I want to add an order of desire, the most important thing in life, "health", everything else, is just arriving, all the time. -
I congratulate you, God bless, good luck in life, and .... We shall see. -
Roberto

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed here one night. The room was quite small, but clean and nice - you really don't need much more. The breakfast was great and offered a big choice of foods. One evening we were served free cocktails on the terrace. The staff were very friendly and look after us well.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roundtheworld302

Good morning, Thank you for your words, this helps the spirit, makes us very well. -
True, we invited a few drinks to our guests, is very relaxing to be in the pool and have a drink. -
Thank you very much for the details of the breakfast, cleaning and thanks for saying that the rooms are nice, it's a shame they did not tell me that the room was small, there is always a solution, I will gladly offered an extra large ... will next time. -
Thanks again for your comments, God bless you, I send from Iguazu, my best wishes, good health and good luck. -

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We did spend two nights in Jardin de Iguazu and we were pleasantly surprised about the attention the owner is giving to his guests. Every evening (at least the ones we were there), they are making caipirinhas and he's personally making sure that everybody does get a glass.
It's a small but nice treat.
Next morning, when we passed the frontdesk on our way to discover the falls, he inform about our plans (without trying to sell tours or other stuff but to give us useful information and offer us Argentine tea instead).
Again small but very attentive.
By the way, other staff is friendly and helpful as well...
Rooms are located around a central court with swimming pool and during the early evening, there's a pleasant atmosphere with people taking a swim , chatting or checking their mails.
Rooms itself are clean and spacious. Breakfast buffet is very nice with plenty of choice.
In summary a very good choice if you want to visit the falls.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Very good morning, thank you, thank you very much for writing these words, I love this feeling of being an important part of your trip, we always do what's best for you. -
I am not the owner, but I think that's how it should work, eye for detail, then sure it works well. -
The most important thing is to work with enthusiasm, this gives outstanding results. -
Also thank you very much for the details of the breakfast, reception and good service, clear that if guests are our livelihood, without guests there is no work, no job is a disaster. -
Sorry if the translation is not perfect, but I think he understands very well how much I want to thank you for your valuable time to write. -
May God bless you with health, for life, good things come alone, you will already have built. -