1,130 results
All reviews the bus small pool great boutique hummingbird feeders two nights after a long day central location lovely hotel outdoor area in town buenos aires visiting the falls breakfast buffet boutique hotel lovely pool ham roberto
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed here one night. The room was quite small, but clean and nice - you really don't need much more. The breakfast was great and offered a big choice of foods. One evening we were served free cocktails on the terrace. The staff were very friendly and look after us well.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roundtheworld302
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Good morning, Thank you for your words, this helps the spirit, makes us very well. -
True, we invited a few drinks to our guests, is very relaxing to be in the pool and have a drink. -
Thank you very much for the details of the breakfast, cleaning and thanks for saying that the rooms are nice, it's a shame they did not tell me that the room was small, there is always a solution, I will gladly offered an extra large ... will next time. -
Thanks again for your comments, God bless you, I send from Iguazu, my best wishes, good health and good luck. -

A TripAdvisor Member
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We did spend two nights in Jardin de Iguazu and we were pleasantly surprised about the attention the owner is giving to his guests. Every evening (at least the ones we were there), they are making caipirinhas and he's personally making sure that everybody does get a glass.
It's a small but nice treat.
Next morning, when we passed the frontdesk on our way to discover the falls, he inform about our plans (without trying to sell tours or other stuff but to give us useful information and offer us Argentine tea instead).
Again small but very attentive.
By the way, other staff is friendly and helpful as well...
Rooms are located around a central court with swimming pool and during the early evening, there's a pleasant atmosphere with people taking a swim , chatting or checking their mails.
Rooms itself are clean and spacious. Breakfast buffet is very nice with plenty of choice.
In summary a very good choice if you want to visit the falls.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Very good morning, thank you, thank you very much for writing these words, I love this feeling of being an important part of your trip, we always do what's best for you. -
I am not the owner, but I think that's how it should work, eye for detail, then sure it works well. -
The most important thing is to work with enthusiasm, this gives outstanding results. -
Also thank you very much for the details of the breakfast, reception and good service, clear that if guests are our livelihood, without guests there is no work, no job is a disaster. -
Sorry if the translation is not perfect, but I think he understands very well how much I want to thank you for your valuable time to write. -
May God bless you with health, for life, good things come alone, you will already have built. -

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We were a group of 5 people, staying in 3 rooms. Check-in was friendly and efficient and we were shown to our rooms. All the rooms were comfortable, clean and had good air conditioning! The bathrooms were clean and functional. Staff were all friendly and helpful. The afternoon "welcome back" drink was always very welcome! The garden area in not huge, in fact there was no "garden" to talk of, but a nice patio area around the pool. The pool itself is very small but welcoming after a warm day's sightseeing. One comment would be that, whilst attractive, the "waterfall" into the pool is very noisy! I know that while we were there, another guest requested that it be turned off in the evening as it could be clearly heard in the bedrooms!

Breakfast was good, with fresh, home-made fruit salad every day, eggs cooked to order on request, pastries, toast with the ever-present dulce de leche! Wifi throughout the hotel is free, and worked well, and there is also a computer in the lobby.

Overall, I would be very happy to stay here again and recommend this friendly little hotel !

Room Tip: Away from the noisy waterfall over the pool !
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Good morning, thank you very much for your comments, beautiful words, but with experienced people like you, this is very valuable. -
Thank you for the precise details of the rooms, cleaning and everything you say about our hotel. -
The waterfalls in the pool, comprising 1 hour in the morning from 9 am to 10 am and evening from 5 pm until 9 pm. Many people like the feel of the falls and use it as massage, some ask off, try to watch them all, but thanks for saying it. -
It is not understood very well that "no garden", perhaps the translator is not good, so I apologize if you can not play very well all how much I want to thank you for your words so beautiful. -
Thanks again, but above all for taking the time to write on this website is helpful criticism. -
I greet you warmly, good health, good luck and see you. -

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I stayed this hotel for the sightseeing of falls. The facility is very clean and looks new. There is actually garden inside the hotel and the garden is very nice to relax. Very comfortable place to stay. There is an ATM 50m from the hotel and there are bunch of restaurants nearby. Internet connection is not so strong and slow though.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Good afternoon, thank you very much for the comments, You are right, the internet has some flaws, but not from our hotel, is a network problem. -
They promised to come to repair it, I hope so!
I want to thank you for taking the time to write all the reviews are very important to us. -
I send many greetings and hope that God bless. -

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Loved it! Close to all local amenities, bi-lingual staff, clean, decent Brekkie.

• Stayed: March 2012
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you very much for your words, very short but very effective, yet always a pleasure to read this, the same pleasure that comes from knowing we have done what you wanted, then we are happy that you write good things about our hotel. -
Thanks again for taking the time to write, God bless you with good health throughout life. - The hope anytime!!