Review of Terra Wok & Grille

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Sestriere
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Well, you don't exactly connect Argentina and Wok food - but here is one of those interesting coincidences that you bump into now and then.
From the outside the restaurant doesn't look like much but we chose to eat there anyway and the food and the service was excellent. They do serve "traditional" Argentinian food like steak - but the wok dishes are really really good.
Had dinner there two nights in a row. We had to come back. Also because the service was so friendly. Try it.

• Visited January 2011

• Korean first
Amsterdam
Reviewed October 14, 2010

This restaurant specializes in 'wok-food'. A nice variation next to the parillas and Italianish food in town. The asian selection is quite good and the hamburgers are tasty. They even shake a good margaritha.

Brisbane, Australia
“Wonderful wok dishes in an eclectic setting”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

After several weeks in Argentina eating the rather bland food, we were surprised to find this little gem, specializing in wok cooked food. Cozy and eclectic decor with great mood music, the setting was wonderful. The food was reasonably priced, very tasty and the service was impeccible. The Restaurant was full of travellers and that's always a good sign. Conveniently located close to the bus terminal and the main drag it's something not to be missed.

Bs As
“Restaurant Terra en Puerto Iguazu, Argentina”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Hello Folks, I want to share with you what happened when we wanted to enjoy a dinner with some friends.
First I want to say that the place its very nice, and the food seems to be great, but the fact is that they kick our --- and we had to go away!!!
Seriously, we order our meals and then after 20 minutes the owner came and said in a very bad mood, that we had to go away because the kitchen was closed !!
Then we go away and asked what happened to those people!! At the hostel they used to do that kind of things with the local people and also with people with childrens.
Hopefully the whe went to a local restaurant very simple named YUKA and we spent a beatufull night.
Bye friends, dont miss the IGUAZU FALLS at night with full moon.

5 Thank susi2609
Foz do Iguaçu
“don´t go to TERRA restaurant,I´ll tell you why”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Restaurant TERRA.

They warned me first at the hostel before I went to TERRA restaurant,anyway I did insist,because the place looks lovely,
and I entered into the place because of the good music
and it wasn´t crowded...2 minutes later I did realize
that good atmosphere was fake.

First I don´t know why they didnt´t allow me to seat besides the window,the place was almost empty!
I order a dish of pasta and a glass of wine,I was waiting for 30 minutes when finaly they came (the manager was so arrogant,he bites) and told me
that it was not possible to have dinner anymore because
it was too late,it was 9,30 pm!!

I didn´t understand those guys,maybe that´s why it was so empty
when I got there.

Anyway,Puerto Iguazu is such a lovely little town,and they offer you so many options for lunch or dinner,thankfully.

7 Thank lovepastaaa