“Decent food for decent price”

Parrilla Pizza Color
Ranked #20 of 119 Restaurants in Puerto Iguazu
Cuisines: Argentinean, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Four of us went to dinner at Parrilla Pizza Color. We had pizza, pasta and chicken. All the dishes were delicious (especially the blue cheese pizza, though it was very rich). We also received an extra 10% off for paying cash. The waitress was very friendly and spoke English well (though we were happy to converse in Spanish). We could recommend this restaurant for decent food for a good price.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

i have seen some reviews for this restaurant, where they have not enjoyed their meal, which is a shame. i can only say in my husband's and my opinion that during our trip to argentina, this restaurant served the best steak we have ever had in our lives, and we have since recommended friends travelling argentina to go there also. which they both enjoyed. for us we enjoyed our meal so much, we went again the next day for dinner. the steaks were so perfect, the beef was so tender, it just melted in my mouth.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Hands down worse bife de chorizo I have eaten in 6 mos of living/traveling argentina. Hard, dry, overdone. Live music off key and service slow. If you want a good meal, try the pizza at Nino down the street.

1  Thank TJRTravel
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We ordered a salad, was good, grilled fish, was not very good, then bife de chorizo, it was terrible, probably de worst I had in my life (I'm from Argentina and I never had such a bad cut of meat). The service was slow and not very friendly, price is on the higher side. Would not recommend or come back.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Ordered vacio and got asado de tira after waiting for over an hour for the food to arrive. The food was nothing spectacular and I have eaten cheaper and better at other places in Argentina.