Upon arrival in our room we noticed a very musty, mildewy smell which nev er left the 3 days we were there.
It seemed to be short staffed regarding meals, one waitress for everyone.
The spa was not built yet so we had a massage in our room. She was very good but had to position her table between our beds; a bit cramped for her.
We weren't told about the jungle fly at all.
Circulation in the room was not good, it was practically covered by the jungle.
Hard to dry our soaked clothing from the falls ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa