We stayed here for three nights and we were very much enjoyed. The staff was very nice and obliging. The man at the front desk could speak very good English. The room was large and with wide beds. There was room to add up the suitcase. Wonderful with hammock on the terrace. At breakfast was also fresh fruit, which was wonderful!
Lunch and dinner works great if you don't manage to go down to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa