What a charming place this is. The cottages are made from wood and thoughfully designed. We had a rear balcony that had a nice view of the garden. The room was huge and beautifully appointed. The jacuzzi in the bathroom was a nice treat.
The swimming pool was large and inviting. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant had good food.
The location is also quite convenient as it is a short (and cheap) bus trip to Iguassu Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa