My husband and I spent 3 nites at La Aldea Lodge with our 22 yr old niece. We were vacationing with her while she had a break from her Peace Corps duties in Paraguay. Our travel planner recommended La Aldea as a base for seeing Iguazu Falls. It was quite lovely; wonderful mix of "jungle lodge" and luxury, on beautiflul grounds. It rained quite a bit while we were there (winter) so didn't do as much exploring as we might of, but it was still beautiful. Rooms were fabulous; the dining room was also beautiful, with a fantastic full breakfast included with the room price. We only had dinner at the lodge once, since we also wanted to explore Puerto Iguazu a bit (a longish walk from the Lodge); and it was very good. Staff was very accommodating. Would definitely return, and recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa