I loved staying at this hotel... you felt like you were in the middle of the jungle. It had what I would call stylishly rugged feel.
Each room looks out into the jungle and comes equipped with your own private balcony and hammock. The food, pool and amenities were all great too.
Service was spot on. They picked us up from the hotel (only compliant I had was it said it would include transfer to and from the airport, it was only from the airport and taxi to the airport cost $100) Way overpriced.
We came in from hiking at the falls and asked for a bottle of champagne to be delivered. We said we'd be at our rooms or at the pool, after heading out from the room to the pool we come upon a beautiful set up of water, champagne (on ice), glasses and goodies beautifully situated at the pool. It was amazing!!!
If you go to Igazau, stay here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu