“Good”

Aqva Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 126 Restaurants in Puerto Iguazu
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Aqva Restaurant, located in Puerto Iguazu, Iguazu Falls land, offers local river fish, like Surubi, Pacu, Gold Fish Dorado, and also Patagonian Tooth fish, Salmon, Trout. The meats are specially selected, Sirloin Steak, Ribeye, Tender Loin, Lamb and Pork. Home made Pasta and home made breads not to be missed. Salads and Risottos. Good Desserts options, with our Yerba Mate signature special dessert. Drinks, cold beers and the great Argentinean wines.
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The beef as expected was excellent. Not so much with the fish. The local fish was very disappointing. Actually returned it for pasta that came out quickly. Other friends also mentioned the fish was a poor choice. Service was excellent. Stick with the beef!

1  Thank Cats_N_Cats_2
Write a ReviewReviews (3,961)

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant and recognize the name from TripAdvisor as a restaurant I wanted to go to. I went early enough in the evening that there was minimal other people there and was nice to have a relaxing dinner. I had the fettucini with shrimp and zucchini and it was fantastic. I rarely order pasta in a restaurant and I was so glad that I did it there.

1  Thank melaniese
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had the local river fish which was sadly over cooked. However, it's a popular place and the food is good - probably one of the better options in this part of Iquazu.

1  Thank LucyK85
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This nicely decorated modern restaurant served Argentinian food with a slightly modern twist. Tempura prawns to share as a starter were delicious and the pasta tasted pretty good, but slightly too thick for my liking. My husband had the fish which he enjoyed. However the service was atrocious - they really did not seem to care less that we were there and we did not get our bottle of wine until after we had eaten the starters. I really think that they need to sort out their attitude to their diners or they will certainly miss out on tips and even worse miss out on custom.

2  Thank MairGravatt
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our B&B suggested this restaurant and we're glad we went. We had an appetizer that consisted of a couple different cornbreads and a fish cake, some hearts of palm and grilled veggies. Tasty... For main courses, my husband had bondiola (a pork dish) with mashed potatoes and I had one of the river fish that was baked with asperagus, hearts of palm, onion, green pepper, tomato and cheese. Both really tasty. Reasonable prices ($50US), excellent service.