“Best Truly Argentinian Stake in Iguazu Area”

El Quincho del Tio Querido
Ranked #17 of 116 Restaurants in Puerto Iguazu
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sao Paulo, SP
“Best Truly Argentinian Stake in Iguazu Area”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The meat is just outstanding! The cut is very high and comes at the point of cook of your preference! Very tasty... truly delicious stakes, specially Chorizo and Baby Beef (the best for me). Very pleasant ambiance... service is fair, but could be improved. If you are staying at the Brazilian side, it is worthwhile to pass the border and have your lunch or dinner there! The best option for sure! Don't miss it!

• Visited September 2013

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“The Best Dining Place at Puerto Iguazu, Argentina”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

El Quincho del Tio Querido Restaurant exceeded my expectations in terms of food and services provided in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina.

Although I have visited Argentina four times, but it is the first time I visit a fine dining restaurant. The food is superb and the service is excellent. I was very impressed of the interiors, table layout and the traditional heritage atmosphere within the dining area and outside. The price of the menu items are reasonable compared to other restaurants with lower quality and services.

I would recommend any visitor to Puerto Iguazu, Argentina to consider El Quincho del Tio Querido as a must to try. You will not regret, satisfaction is agreed. Unfortunately I wanted to visit this restaurant again before I leave but it was closed on Monday.

Niteroi, RJ
“The worst service ever”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

After sitting at the table for one hour, we still did not have the opportunity of ordering. There isn't a manager available to complain.

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent parilla to say farewell to Argentina”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had been travelling in Argentina for about 4 days by the time we got to Puerto Iguazu. It was our last night in the town before travelling to Chile and we wanted a special steak dinner. The staff at the Panoramic Hotel suggested that we try this restaurant. They made a reservation for us and arranged for a taxi. The restaurant was large and very busy. We got a table and proceeded to enjoy probably the best steak dinner we had on our entire trip. My wife ordered pork which was equally satisfying. The meat was superb and it was nice to have it presented on a small grill to keep it warm. A side salad was all the extra we needed. The service was good considering how busy this place was. The atmosphere was casual and we were seated next to a Brazilian family with two school age children who were learning English in school. We had a nice conversation over dinner. Since this was our last night, we ordered a bottle of Malbec and had dessert too. We enjoyed the live music and the entire experience. We asked the gentleman at the door to get us a taxi back to our hotel but I'm not sure if he did since we waited a long time and had to finally flag one ourselves. But it was a nice evening and we got to take in the smells of the outdoor grill while we waited. Try this restaurant for a great steak!

• Visited July 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“a place for meat, the best argentine barbecue called in portuguese churrasco.For me the best cut is chourizo mediun done, dont f”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

What can I say about this place that I did not say yet.People the best meat I ever eat before,now about how much can 2 people spend at dinner US75.00 is it ok.!!!!!!!!

1 Thank HELENINHA658