I read many reviews about this hotel and the quality of the food and rooms. I was concerned because the reviews were not very positive. I can't imagine why people gave such a poor review. I just returned from a 5 day stay there and the food and accommodations could not have been better.
The chef was brilliant, both in the ala cart menu and the buffet. The service was great, the rooms very comfortable. No king size beds but 2 of the most comfy beds in the room. The park was great, numerous trails with numerous information station through out the park. There are many animals to be seen if you are quiet while walking on the trails. I did not need a guide as all the trails and activities were posted in English and Spanish. I did use one when I visited the Brazil side as I wanted assistance crossing that border. I enjoyed the trails on the argentine side the best. I walked out of the Sheraton and was on the trails. It was the best time I ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton