Even though the hotel is nothing special its a perfect place to stay when visiting the Argentina side of the falls. Excellent views and all the tracks are right on the doorstep. Service at the hotel was excellent. We are vegetarian and all are catering needs were catered for. Rooms were ok, found ants in the bed on the second night but this was quickly remedied. A must stay especially if you are there for a a couple of days.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton