This hotel really can't be beaten for location - right in the park so you can see the Falls from the reception. It also means you are in the park before many other tourists. A falls view room is a must - what a privilege to open the curtains to that view. The rooms have recently been refurbished so they were good and clean although very much standard Sheraton in style. Breakfast choice and quality was excellent - restaurant less good but there really isn't anywhere else to go. The point of staying here is the location and view which couldn't be faulted. Get up early and get the first train to Devils Throat when it is quiet. If you do the speedboat trip plan to do this at the end of the day as you get soaked - great fun though!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton