We stayed for two and a half days, and every moment at the Sheraton was amazing.
The service was impecable, we felt at home and very welcome. The entire hotel is very very clean and very well decorated, which makes you feel comfortable wherever you are. The weather is always hot and humid, so the pool is always at a great temperature to get in. Also don't forget to try the fruity juices and smoothies at the pool bar, they're amazing! They offer various types of food for breakfast, from sausage to pancakes to freshly cut fruit, anything. We didn't have time to use the Spa & Fitness center, but it looked incredible. If you stay on the third floor you get a view of the falls, and a partial one form the other floors. If you want to see them from the hotel you can go to the roof and use the lookout binoculars. If you're lucky you'll also get to see monkeys, coatis (a cute raccoon-type animal), lizards, birds and many many butterflies around the hotel.
PLUS: This is the only hotel that is actually inside the natural park (as opposed to inside the city), which means you only pay the entrance once, plus you save up on all the cabs or buses you'd take to get there, and the falls are closer.
Another tip: When we got to the airport, a taxi driver called Juan Carlos Cabrera picked us up and was the reason we had an amazing first day. He was very very nice, polite, and also turned out to be a tour guide, so he could tell us all about every place we were going, where to go, what activities to do, and even recommended a great restaurant for dinner. He was able to cross us form Argentina to Brazil for the afternoon (a must do) and every suggestion he made was great and he even gave us a little tour around the city. On his card it says cel +54-3757-15462096 email@example.com.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton