This hotel is wonderful and if you are visiting this part of the world then the Sheraton is where you MUST stay.
Don't be put off by what the other (negative) reviews say on here as we had only positive experiences to report.
Firstly, the location is a wow factor in itself. Just seeing the falls from the lobby (as you enter the Sheraton) takes your breath away. We also booked and paid extra for a falls view rooms - and it was worth every penny.
The staff are truly kind and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. We had a few issues with our internal flights and they gladly contacted the airline and interpreted where necessary. I cannot praise the staff enough, notably Gabriel and Cristhian on the front desk.
Breakfast is fantastic with a great variety. It was without a doubt the best breakfast we had on our holiday in Argentina. In fact, we even ate at the hotel at lunch time and evenings because we wanted to make the most of the falls views.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton