Location: The Sheraton's perfect location as the only hotel inside the park makes this a worthwhile stay and it's why I'm giving them 4 stars. You can wake up a little earlier (8AM, really not that early) and beat the huge groups of tourists to get on the train to get to Devils throat.
Room: My friends and I spent two nights here (using some Starwood points). We had a jungle view room, pretty standard for Sheraton property.
Food: The hotel has one restaurant and a hotel bar with food --both with mediocre food. They both have amazing views of the Falls which make up for the what's lacking in the food.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton