Expensive, but worth it just for the location (in the park) and direct view onto the Falls. Reasonably sized rooms, comfortable with balcony.
Breakfast and dinner quite good for a "captive client" hotel.
Friendly service and Antonio (independent concierge/agent "Ecologia") is extremely helpful and efficient - book cars/ tours/ activities through him.
WiFi connection is too slow at this price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton