Expensive, but worth it just for the location (in the park) and direct view onto the Falls. Reasonably sized rooms, comfortable with balcony.
Breakfast and dinner quite good for a "captive client" hotel.
Friendly service and Antonio (independent concierge/agent "Ecologia") is extremely helpful and efficient - book cars/ tours/ activities through him.
WiFi connection is too slow at this price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton