We recently spent two nights in this hotel. While the view is magnificent the staff were terribly unfriendly and never smiled. The rooms were ok but another puzzling thing was that in both Sheraton hotels we stayed in (one in Brazil) you had to pay extra for wi-fi access. In some pousadas we had free wi-fi and one would think at these prices they could at least throw in the wi-fi. I found the hotel staff on the brazil side much more friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton