Yes this building is old. get over that fact. The inside of the lobby is renovated and quite nice. We had a suite and it was perfect. Crank the AC way down and leave it on. It takes some time to cool but after the first night, the room stayed cold the rest of our stay at the property.
I used the spa services and it was great. Great massage and my wife and i enjoyed the Hydrotherapy service. The gym equipment is a little dated but that is fine. Don't spend too much time in the gym, instead you should walk down the trail and enjoy the waterfall views. And it isn't really a trail -- it is a constructed path with handrails and solid man made wood and metal flooring.
We stayed for two nights.. the perfect amount of time we think to see Iguazhu falls and walk around the trails and relax.
The only downside is the room did not have internet access (no plug in internet). Only Wifi and our wifi signal in our room was a little weak. But the signal in the lobby and elsewhere was very strong.
And yes, there are monkeys around. as the sun went down, about 5 or 6 of them went past our balcony in search of food. They would go from patio to patio to seek out food. Great sight to see!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton