First morning we walked into the park from the hotel. Park opened at 8 a.m. Nothing to keep you going in earlier except a sign and possible fines. For the first 90 minutes it was just us. So awesome.
Rooms are nice. Very clean.
We did not select a falls side room because we did not expect to be in the room that much. In the morning at the very decent but not spectacular breakfast buffet we could see the falls and watch the birds grab bugs.
Wi-Fi was the best on our trip in Argentina. Staff was very helpful. Last morning I checked on line and American cancelled our flight. The desk dialed a US number twice at no charge for me to get help. They also looked up number for American in Argentina and called them for me as well.
Late afternoon after the park closed, we wandered around the hotel taking pictures of birds.
This hotel is worth the money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton