Warning: this hotel does not give you exclusive access to the park after hours like the Brazil side hotel. The park staff put signs up everywhere saying you should not access the trails. We did access the trails as soon as the park opened and they were very quiet - but I think you could achieve the same thing by taking an early taxi to the park entrance.
It is a pretty good novelty being able to see the falls from the comfort of your bed (you have to pay extra for this), possibly one of the best hotel room views in the world? It was nice watching the sunset over the falls. You can, however, get almost the same view from one of the hotel bars, without paying to stay at the hotel.
The hotel is reasonably dated but our room was nice enough, the staff were variable and the meals were okay but not great.
In my opinion, if you can afford to stay at the hotels on both sides then do so, otherwise prioritize Brazil side hotel for exclusive access to the park.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton