We had a falls view room on the 3rd floor and were simply captivated by the view. We were very impressed by the way they have organised the national park and the little train to the Devil's Thoat. With the steel walkways it's accessible even to disabled people - well done. The falls themselves are spectacular and, in our opinion, superior to both Niagara and Victoria Falls. The hotel is really secondary, but the rooms are comfortable, the gym and pool were good and service throughout was excellent. Breakfast was good but we didn't eat in the restaurent as we found the bar food and drink more than adequate for our needs. A very enjoyable 2 days.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton