We had a lovely room on the third floor viewing the falls. The room was comfort, recently renovated. It's not fancy or luxurious but adequate. The deck faced the falls and we enjoyed sitting on the deck at sunset. The restaurant was good, not great. We had dinner there twice. i got the grilled fish. the first night it was delicious, but the second night it was very fair. My husband got the fillet mignon, which was very tough. For breakfast the fruit was the best choice. The side salad was good as was the roasted vegetables. The hotel is situated right near the falls so you can go from the hotel and view the falls easily making this the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton