Location of the hotel us great,it's in the park. But! To enter the hotel you must buy entrance tickets for all of your group/family members anyway.
If your room number has jungle view,you see parking and forest,of course it's nice.But the waterfall you may see only from the lobby bar,even on breakfast it's hardly viewed as the jungle forest is very high.
The hotel is ok,but the price for it is not worthy.
Better live in Puerto Iguazu,hotels are better,you can walk to the center of the city to have dinner in different places.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton