I was attracted by the location of the hotel. It is actually on the ground of the Iguazu National Park, so after exploring the park, one do not have to trek back to where ever one is staying. It is not too far from the airport, cost about 110 pesos. The property itself is a grand old dame. Looks like any other Sheraton, but really need upgrade. That is why I like explore small boutique hotel so much, seeing new design ideas rather than what is in the 60's and 70's. Still, you cannot fault the service. The champagne buffet is good too, many choices, and it was here that I tried Mate -- the typical tea. The pool is small and could be crowded, but the hydrotherapy, massage service is great too. It is expensive (for me), a room with the waterfall view cost close $400 per night, but I still felt It is worth forking it out, seeing it from my balcony was simply fantastic. The reason why it get a 3 stars and not a 4 is, I felt the hotel needs desperately for refurbishment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton