How this hideous looking building was allowed to be built in this wondrous location is beyond me. However it is THE place to stay if you only have a couple of days as it is the only hotel on the Argentinian side of the falls right in the park. The food is average and expensive as is the wine, the decor boring, the rooms a decent size, the staff nice enough and a good pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a relaxing stay at Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa, a hotel in Iguazú, Argentina offering tranquil pools, tennis, spacious rooms with views and other amenities for a rejuvenating trip, all in an ideal setting completely surrounded by nature and near the Iguazú Falls, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton