When you come to Iguazu, you come to see the spectacular falls. The Sheraton is the only hotel located in the Argentina park where you can see the falls from your falls view room and walk to the falls circuits. You can get to the falls before everyone else (at 8 am when the park opens), and you can stay later since you don't have to worry about catching the train back to the park entrance. You don't have to take the bus to the park entrance from an outside hotel then take the train to the circuits. And there's the unforgettable view of the falls from the hotel. Yes, the rooms should be larger and better furnished for the price charged. And the lobby, restaurant and bar could be more modern and luxurious. But we were surprised by the excellent quality of the food in the restaurant and the new health club, pool and spa facilities. We spent 2 days and 2 nights in Iguazu and recommend the boat ride, walking both circuits, moon-light walk, and going to the Brazilian side of the falls (arranged at the hotel without visa requirements).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton