Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $32.30
from $105.00
from $92.23
11,530 results
All reviews both sides devil's throat iguazu falls boat ride buenos aires national park natural wonder bucket list two days upper trail panoramic view lower circuit awe inspiring sheraton hotel bird park train station early in the morning
Reviewed December 7, 2014

The Iguazu falls is without a doubt a beautiful place and you can get closer to some parts of the falls here than you can on the Brazilian side. Unfortunately due to water levels and damage, the devil's throat walkway and the walkway on the island were closed, meaning you can only appreciate some of the Argentine falls. This means that for me, the Brazilian side of the falls is much better as the views of the panorama are incredible and you can get very close to the devil's throat. If you only have time for one side, do Brazil.

1  Thank Claire T
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I did not have idea that it was going to be as beautiful as it is, words can say too little but just enjoying and sharing mother nature to its best potential

Reviewed December 6, 2014

We had been to the Niagara Falls and the Victoria Falls before, but the Iguazu Falls are definitely more magnificent! It was bigger and grander, and more beautiful. Definitely worth a visit! The views from the Brazilian side seemed better than the Argentinian side (where we stayed). We hired a private guide who first took us to the Brazilian side in the morning because he said the light was better in the morning from that side, then back to the Argentinian side in the afternoon. Well worth it. We would not have been able to enjoy it so much in one short day without the guide.

Reviewed December 6, 2014

Priceless park, amazing views, very organized. The boat trip, under the falls, it's a must.
It's a place to live in.

Reviewed December 6, 2014

The Iguazú Falls are definitely a sight to see and something I will never forget. It's by far one of the most amazing and beautiful places I've ever been too. Parts of the falls border into Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay. As I was coming from Buenos Aires, I was on the Argentinian side in Puerto Iguazú. Went on a speed boat that road right by the waterfalls and it was so much fun. I loved this experience so much and I would definitely recommend this as a place on anyone's bucket list.