Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Trout & Wine Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Trout & Wine Tours
from $185.00
More Info
from $175.00
More Info
1,247 results
All reviews trout wine tour uco valley lujan de cuyo andes tour small group day tour two days great tour alta vista private tour highly recommend this tour multi course gourmet lunch booking process high end course meal
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I chose Trout & Wine based on the excellent trip advisor reviews, they were not wrong. I joined a small group of 3 other people for a tour of the Uco Valley. The mini bus we traveled in was very comfortable and there was not too much driving. The tour visited 3 very different wineries and the tours were interesting and informative. The tastings were generous and lunch at the last winery was delicious. Our guide was fantastic, very friendly and really knew a lot about wine and about Mendoza.

They also delivered a complimentary bottle of wine and map of the city to my hotel the night before the tour- a nice touch.

The tour seems quite expensive but is very good value when you take into account the tour of the wineries, the tastings, transport and lunch.

An excellent tour.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Trout and Wine was fast to respond to our last minute request for a tour and very accomodating of the wineries we wanted to go to. Thanks for helping us make this a great trip.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I found Trout and Wine in the American Airlines magazine and I'm so glad we booked them for our tours! We did the two-day wine tour and the Andes tour. We visited a variety of wineries - small, local, family-owned as well as large wineries. The lunches were fantastic with lots of options and one of my favorite things to do was blend my own glass of wine. The Andes tour was beautiful and good sturdy walking shoes are a must. The guides were great - very nice and knew a lot about the area. I highly recommend using Trout and Wine for tours.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I are avid "wine tourists" and have wanted to visit Mendoza for some time. We decided to hire a tour operator after our experience last year in Italy when we realized that unlike in the US you can't simply show up a winery for a tasting. Plus we didn't know anything about Argentinian wines and didn't know which wineries to visit. Trout and Wine was fantastic. We signed up for 2 days of wine tastings and a 3rd day of cooking classes. They selected a good cross section of wineries that ranged from large, expansive estates to small, boutique operations, and we loved all of the wines that we tasted. We loved our tour guide Vicki. She was fun, friendly and energetic and she made our time in Mendoza memorable. There's no way we could have come up with this itinerary on our own and had as much fun.

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank MishandGoreS
Reviewed June 18, 2013

On past international travels, we've always preferred to rent a car and chart our own itinerary. This Spring we had a last minute chance to travel in Argentina. Given the limited time for planning, we turned to Trout and Wine for assistance. They not only met, but exceeded our expectations. The proprietor, Charlie O'Malley, was extremely knowledgeable & capable. We entrusted him w/ most of the details for our stay in Mendoza including car service to & from the Airport, lodging (Casa Glebinias-great, but reviewed separately), & 3 days of tours to taste wine in Lujan de Cuyo & Uco Valley & for a trip to the Andes. Included lunches were all great in different ways and the two winery lunches (Ruca Malen & Salentein) featured fabulous views of the Andes. We were even able to visit the Achaval-Ferrer winery at my request. By the end of our first day's tour, we had begun to think of our guide and driver (Gilda & Emanuel) as friends.
Gilda was very informative, and more importantly, delightful company. Emanuel was a gem, too; we were thoroughly confident in his driving skills. We would use the services of Trout and Wine again. We recommend them without qualification.

Date of experience: June 2013