“Best lunch in Mendoza”

Ranked #29 of 817 Restaurants in Mendoza
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Contemporary cuisine with local seasonal products. Restaurant located in Av. Sarmiento 765 of the City of Mendoza. Rest of haute cuisine based on local ingredients, which offers a menu of steps and an exclusive wine cellar with more than 500 options.
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Far and away, a fantastic dining experience......enjoyed a delicious glass of Torontes while eating the best tuna tartare i have enjoyed in a while. Domaine Bousquet (2013) Pinto worked very well with the filet. This restaurant was recommended by an Austin, Tx friend and I am so glad that she did. Great eatery for sure Five Star!!!!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed the restaurant a lot. The food was delicious and very nice place. We can choose the wine in the wine shop. I had Conchiogline stuffed with spinach, wonderful!!! Reservation is required.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 7, 2016

Some of the guidebooks suggested there was a 99 peso lunch menu at Azafran; this is no more. However, their lunch prix fixe menu, including wine, was reasonable - $30 Canadian - and excellent. The restaurant is lovely, staff were very welcoming and we had a great leisurely lunch.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a fantastic meal here. The food was really good and the restaurant was very comfortable. The staff were friendly and efficient also. I would definitely recommend the fillet steak,with blue cheese and pastry. Delicious!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I just want to tell that I m not rating this restaurant for its food or service. Just a tought. I made reservation on line 2 months ahead for a party of 8 and I was replied a confirmation. When the date arrived I was informed that I didn't have no reservation and that it was impossible for that night to fit a party of 8. We were celebrating a reunion and 50th birthdays of all of us. Very frustrating and dissapointing

Date of visit: July 2016