“Super slow service for fair to middling food”
Review of Anna Bistro

Anna Bistro
Ranked #38 of 784 Restaurants in Mendoza
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

The ambiance at this place is really nice which is good because you will be there for a long time. It took at least 20-30 minutes to even be acknowledged once seated-clearly understaffed. I think it took another 20-30 minutes to get a beverage after that, way longer for the food. We spent a solid 2 hrs here mostly wondering if we would ever get service, drinks or food. The food was certainly not worth the wait. Very disappointing. Kind waiter but very unavailable. Really would not recommend unless you are trying to see how patient you can be.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,673)

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Food and atmosphere were quite enjoyable. The only thing that irritated me was that they stated that they were open thoughout the afternoon and into the evening. But, the Sunday we went they closed the kitchen at 4pm...and we had gone for a late lunch.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

I came here because i had been before and looked forward to a similarly delicious meal and pleasant experience. The locale is calm and the garden beautiful. This was a Monday late lunch, a slow day. Let’s start with the service. No greeting. Eventually a menu. No explanation of what the various ‘menu of the day’ options are. I ask, he tells. I order. After a while the entree comes. No drink no bread. I ask for my wine, again. He says, right now. And proceeds to clean the next table. I ask again. He comes bearing g wine, but no bread. Entree is now getting cold. Bread comes, cold dry bread with cold dry hummus. The lasagna-like dish I ordered is ok, the potatoes undercooked. The dessert is underwhelming. So much for nostalgia.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Cool restaurant with Awasome menu, a great place to grab a cocktail and wine. It has some city vibe and their food is usually really really good.

Check it out

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

It’s hard to describe just how good this place is. We had a group of 13 of us ordering Fillets & T-bones. The cut quality, the perfect balance of fat left on the meat, medium rare cooked perfectly, this place simply does not disappoint. A few of us went back 2 days later for a repeat experience. Whatever you do in Mendoza, do not miss this restaurant!!!!

Date of visit: April 2019