“Couples Stay in Mendoza”
Review of Anna Bistro

Anna Bistro
Ranked #41 of 786 Restaurants in Mendoza
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Reviewed March 18, 2019

Traveling in from Texas for 5 days. Near the end of our visit and going to numerous wineries; we wanted to eat a local meal in town. We had already eaten at two other establishments and wanted to keep trying something different. Great outside patio and ambiance. Slow laid back atmosphere with time to enjoy your meal. Wine is inexpensive, meals ere reasonably priced and we thought the food was pretty good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,675)

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Yes all reviews are correct. Food is outstanding and for us from the US it’s cheap. Service issues can occur. We went twice so far. Once we went at about 5pm with whole family. Like other places, at this time, restaurant is on limited menu, basically appetizers. They open at 8 pm with full menu for dinner. Food was great, and service was also outstanding until the waiter just forgot about us. Once we finally got the desserts , it was in the house. Second day, my wife and I showed up at 8 pm, were seated, got the same waiter, foot and service was outstanding. I would recommend and will probably go again while here.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

We had come here the first time we were in Mendoza in 2010 and I remember thinking that it was out of this world so I was really looking forward to our visit.

We started with empanadas which were nicely done. Unfortunately the bread that was brought to the table was very dry. We were there for a late lunch so perhaps that was the reason.

I ordered the rib-eye in mushroom sauce for my main course. A lot of work goes into the preparation of the food...it's not just a rib-eye on the grill. Having said that, the flavour of the sauce was excellent but the steak was tough and chewy. A bad cut perhaps?

My husband ordered the lamb in Malbec sauce which he really enjoyed.

I really, really, really wanted to LOVE this restaurant given our previous visit. It was good but it just didn't quite live up to my memories.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

We went here on our last night in Mendoza and wished we had tried it earlier. The atmosphere is very relaxing and subtle in a beautiful garden setting. We order the ceviche to start with and it was delicious and presented very nicely. The we had prawns and salmon for our main courses and they were delicious as well. We would defiantly recommend Anna Bistro

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

We came to this location to enjoy a patio launch and we were told to choose a table and it took 10- 15 minutes to get acknowledged. I had to ask the server to attend to us. Then when he approached us to take our order I gave my drink and appetizer. He was in a rush. Another server brought the drinks and I asked him to put my lunch order in as the server didn’t appear for a while. 20 minutes go by and my food order was missed. My husbands food order after changing it 3 times because they didn’t have any of the items on hand. His pasta was cold as if the meat just came right out of refrigerator. To top it off they never came back to chekc on us. I had to walk over to other servers for attention. I rally walked over to the cashier To speak to a manager. No apologies just that they will address to server who was gone for the day! Poor service is not acceptable. I found this location here in trip advisor.