This tour was absolutely amazing! I did a bike tour in Mendoza as well and they do not even compare. The bike tour was not bad but it is simply different.
Ampora wine tour was very professional and took care of everything! I wanted to do a full day wine tour and do it right and this was the greatest pick and worth the extra cost!
- Bus was great and nice ride to the vineyards.
- Tour guide was very informative along the way and pointed out history marks, etc.
- The vineyards were amazing, beautiful and great information was shared by all tour guides.
- The wines were amazing. The guides at all the vineyards answered all my questions and were very helpful. I definitely know much more about wine now!
- They printed a list for me of importers in Canada that import their wines.
- The food at the last vineyard was fantastic. They accommodated my lactose intolerance which was very nice.
- It felt a little rushed sometimes from vineyard to vineyard. Not enough time to really sit and enjoy the wine, explore the vineyard or take pictures. Maybe a suggestion would be to offer three vineyards in same area with lunch.
- Lunch was very late so bring a snack with you because wine on an empty stomach is not good.
- Would like to suggest that the tour guide takes a picture of the group at some point at the vineyard and shares it with the whole team.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.